The trusted one-two punch of SK is shaking.
The Seoul SK Knights lost 70-81 in the match against Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation in the third game of the 2022-2023 SKT A-Dot Professional Basketball Championship held at Jamsil Student Gymnasium on the 29th.
SK, who won a pleasant victory in the first game, allowed the series to turn around by giving up the second and third games. SK is now at a disadvantage. After 1 win and 1 loss in previous championship matches, the team that won the 3rd match had a 66.7% chance of winning. SK will challenge the 33.3% probability.
Head coach Jeon Hee-cheol declared ‘molppang basketball’ with Kim Seon-hyeong and Jamil Warney ahead of this championship game. In the first game, both played a big role and lived up to coach Jeon Hee-chul’s trust.
However, as KGC came up with countermeasures after the second game, Kim Seon-hyung and Warney’s field goal accuracy rate dropped sharply. In the second game, Kim Seon-hyung scored 10 points and Warney scored only 9 points. In addition, Warney showed a shaky appearance, missing 13 out of 17 field goals.
It was the 3rd game in which the two players needed a revival, but their sluggishness continued. Plotter, who broke the rim of the throwing foot in the first game, also did not listen at all. Kim Sun-hyung recorded 10 points and 8 assists, but only succeeded in 3 out of 13 field goals. Warney finished with 10 points, making only 5 of 20 field goals. 크크크벳
The field goal rate in the third match between the two players was 24.2%. If this continues, SK’s victory will be difficult. Director Jeon Hee-cheol is also hoping for the revival of the two more than anyone else. After the 3rd game ended, coach Jeon Hee-chul said, “Honestly, there is nothing that can make a big difference in the current situation. .
Will Kim Seon-hyung and Warnie be able to revive and save SK in crisis? The 4th game between the two teams is scheduled for the 1st.